RWT STEELINE BSM 1600 DEBURRING & FINISHING MACHINE
The BSM 1600 finishing machine is a deburring and edge rounding machine for sheet metal and parts cut by punching, shearing, laser or plasma.
Removing burrs and creating round edges using disc brush technology is possible on parts up to 1600mm width and on some as small as 50x50mm.
Inside and outside contours of stainless steel, steel and aluminum parts cut by laser or other thermal processes are burrs cleaned from the total surface.
The Machines BSM series can be equipped with the following operating units:
- Grinding unit with the grinding belt (R) - removes burrs protruding above the surface of the material, removes scales and corrosion from the surface
- Planetary disc brush unit (D) - rounds the edges, creating radius and removing oxide layer on the sides after laser cutting.
- Gyroscopic unit (A) with lamela brushes – deburring and edgerounding without foil removing, surface unification.
- Brushing unit of grinding fleece (B) - cleans and prepolishes surface material
Main advantages of the machine:
- Modular system - we design the machine precisely according to your needs
- High quality and uniform deburring all the edges of the product
- Processing very small workpieces using the magnetic or the vacuum table
- Very easy operating the machine by touchscreen Schneider Electric
- Grinding, deburring and finishing with one machine
- Very quick change of the tools and the rigid machine frame
Given the wide range of possible machine configurations, we recommend a personal consultation and free grinding samples in our company on the basis of which we evaluate our customer´s requirements and then suggest the most appropriate configuration of the machine for the given production.