MEDCOMFORT BLACK POWDER-FREE VITRILE GLOVES
Buy 10 Boxes Or More, Get 10% Off!
- The all-rounder for many industries!
- Free of allergenic proteins and therefore the perfect skin-friendly alternative to nitrile or latex gloves
- Ambidextrous fit
- Very good wearing comfort
- Colour: black
The Med-Comfort Vitril® is an innovative and premium synthetic alternative to natural latex. Protection gloves made of this new material composition are powder-free and do not contain any sensitising substances (accelerators).
This material offers identical possibilities to nitrile in terms of quality for many industries and areas of application and is similar to a nitrile glove in terms of product characteristics.
This protection glove is used in medicine as an examination glove, for care and cleaning activities, in dentistry, for first aid, in health care, in gastronomy and canteen kitchens, in the foodstuffs industry (e.g. in the food industry), canteen kitchens, food industry (not with fatty foods) as well as product protection for many other industrial areas.
- AQL 1.5
- EN 420
- EN 455
- EN 374/type B (test chemicals KPT), impermeable to microorganisms (viruses, bacteria and fungi)
- Suitable for foodstuffs according to Regulation (EC) 1935/2004 (without fatty foodstuffs)
- PPE category III according to PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Class I medical device according to Regulation (EU) 2017/745
- Length: ≥240 mm