SIP 6" X 10" BELT DISC SANDER - 230V
Free UK Delivery!*
The SIP 6" x 10" Belt Disc Sander is an essential addition to any workshop arsenal, providing performance with woods, plastics, and non-ferrous metals. Offering simple chamfering, angling, shaping, and burr removal, this sander is extremely versatile.
Perfect for sanding and linishing applications.
- Adjustable sanding table with 0° to 45° mitre guide
- Steel fence designed for sanding and linishing tasks
- Heavy-duty cast housing and steel stand for durability
- Enclosed bearing for ingress prevention and longevity
- Easy belt removal for minimal operational interruption
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||750w (1hp)|
|Disc Size:||Ø 250mm (10")|
|Belt Size:||150mm x 1220mm (6" x 48")|
|Mitre Range:||0° - 45°|
|Product Dimensions:||1180(H) x 540(W) x 650mm(D)|
|Packaged Dimensions:||750(H) x 450(W) x 450mm(D)|
SIP products offer exceptional durability, reliability, and heavy-duty performance. All of our machines are underpinned by the SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty*.
*Including Northern Ireland