SIP 4" X 8" BELT & DISC SANDER - 230V
Free UK Delivery!*
The SIP 4" x 8" Belt Dic Sander is an essential addition to any workshop arsenal, providing performance with woods, plastics, and non-ferrous metals. Offering simple chamfering, angling, shaping, and burr removal, this sander is extremely versatile.
Perfect for sanding and linishing applications.
- 2 adjustable aluminium sanding tables and mitre guide
- Belt tension control lever allows faster belt changes
- 0° to 45° workable disc tilt, 0° to 90° disc tilting
- Supplied with a heavy-duty stand for high durability
- Integrated NVR switch for enhanced safety
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||500w (0.75hp)|
|Disc Size:||Ø 203mm (8")|
|Disc Tilting:||0° - 45°|
|Belt Size:||102mm x 914mm|
|Belt Tilting:||0° - 90°|
|Packaged Dimensions:||385(H) x 515(W) x 590mm(D)|
SIP products offer exceptional durability, reliability, and heavy-duty performance. All of our machines are underpinned by the SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty*. In addition to this, we offer a service-based Gold Warranty that extends your cover for a further 2 years when purchased.